Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow 2010


I wanted to show you how easy it is to do a scrapbook page in My Digital Studio.  This was a template (Christmas Jingle) that I just had to slip my photos in.  I added the snowflakes, changed opacity, and added a rhinestone to the centers.  Oh, I also added the Modern Label punch filled with a designer series paper.  It's matted (the off white background around the punch).  It's a very cool feature in MDS.  Along with the very cool Mat feature, the coolest, in my opinion, is the Drop Shadow feature.  It gives such dimension to a two-dimensional project.

This page literally took me 10 minutes while watching TV.   If you want to learn more about My Digital Studio, please let me know.  If you wish to purchase this program, please go to my website.

1 comment:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

What a wonderful page, digi scrapbooking is great fun!

Hugs
Maarit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...