Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pun Fun Week Day #3

Today's card uses color combination from Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #83.  Isn't it so soft and sweet?  I have never used Crumb Cake before.  I have it in my New Color Kit.  So I took it out to try.  I don't know how I feel about it.  But I think it may become a good neutral for me.  I have to play with it more to find out.  I also used Trish's card to CASE.
You know what's a surprise here?  I didn't use Modern Label Punch with my Word Window Punch.  I know, shocking, isn't it?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Pun Fun, Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake
Papers: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Word Window punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Pretty in Pink Stripe ribbon (retired), Flower embellie (no idea where it came from.  Might have fallen off a shirt or dress!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...