Monday, July 8, 2013

Shopping for Fab

Good Monday morning!  Today's card uses the sketch from Fab Friday.  I made this card using a new wheel, called Shop Around.  When I saw this wheel in the new catalog, I saw many possibilities.  Especially with the wheel all cut up.  I'll do a separate post on that once I take my pictures to show you.  Anyways, I thought the sketch was different and wanted to try it.  But I had to wrack my brain trying to figure out what to do.  What do you think?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Shop Around Wheel, Six-Sided Sampler
Ink: Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
Papers: Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Deco Framelits, All Dressed Up framelit, Chevron ribbon, Very Vintage Designer Button, Word Window punch, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, twine

4 comments:

brrenwick said...

I LOVE this Annie!!!

Amy O said...

What a cute card! I love how you placed the mannequin, and your color scheme is beautful. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Marla Reed said...

The stamped background pairs perfectly with the dress form. Great card, Annie! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great use of this wheel! All the elements work so well together and the vintage button is a great substitute for the arrow in the sketch. Congrats on being a Fab Fab! Thanks for sharing with us at FF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...