Monday, July 15, 2013

Challenging Hexagons

Good morning, everyone!  I hope you are having a great start to your week.  You know why I sound so chipper?  It's because this is the week I travel to Salt Lake City, home of Stampin' Up!, for the biggest convention ever, with 5500 demonstrators.  It's the 25th Anniversary of Stampin' Up!, and they have promised us a rockin' great time.  I cannot wait to meet up with girlfriends that I have met online through Stampin' Up!.  It'll be a surreal experience.

Today's card is another card that didn't make it on time to link via the challenge blog.  That's okay.  The sketch is from Clean and Simple Stamping.  I really just wanted to use the new Six-Sided Sampler stamp set with its coordinating Hexagon punch, but not with the Honeycomb embossing folder.  What do you think?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Six-Sided Sampler
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo
Accessories: Apothecary Framelits, Hexagon Punch, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Candy Dots

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...