For this month's hop, I really wanted to do something fun and a bit unique. I have had the Dress Form and the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts for awhile, but never tried them. I was inspired by the creator, Karen Burniston's video on using this great die.
And did you catch what I've got on the inside of this card? It's Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary this year. And I'm going to the annual Convention with 5499 other demonstrators! I'm so looking forward to the party that is sure to rock the house. If you want some inside scoop while I'm there, I will be posting to my Facebook Fan Page. If you're not a fan, please Like Me, so that you can follow my first-ever SU Convention Coverage!
For now, I will send you onto Jamie to discover what cool project she has in store for you!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
- Bree R. of Craft-somnia
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life