Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Creating Pansy

I had a good couple of days last week creating, but didn't get around to posting to the challenges on time.  Oops.  What's that saying?  A day late and a dollar short?  LOL.  This sketch is from Create with Connie and Mary.  I'm actually quite pleased with how this turned out.  I am loving playing all the new goodies lately.  What about you?  Anything catch your fancy?  Please let me know if I can help you put an order together.  Or you can go straight to MY STORE and shop till you drop!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Flower Shop, Four You
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Papers: Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Qauatrefancy Specialty DSP
Accessories: Deco Framelits, Pansy Punch, In-Color stretch ruffle ribbon, In Color Dahlia, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Stampin' Write Markers in Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...