Friday, July 26, 2013

3-2-1 Blast Off!

My New Catalog Open House is this Sunday.  We are blasting off into the new catalog with some fun prizes, promotions, and of course, food!  If you're local to me, contact me for details.

Today's card is inspired by Lynda's card.  There's actually some details that are difficult to see on a photo.  I encased my astronaut with Window Sheet.  I heat embossed the fire from the engines in Cherry Cobbler.  The background is made by using the coordinating Outer Space jumbo wheel.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Blast Off, Outer Space wheel
Ink: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Summer Starfruit
Papers: Midnight Muse, Soft Sky, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Bitty Banner Framelits, Circle Punch, Embossing Powder, corner rounder (non-SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...