|Left: Front Right: Back|
1. ALWAYS try to follow the tutorial as closely as possible. I've mentioned this before, but why I don't listen to myself, I don't know.
2. Sew pocket onto back piece first.
3. Cut 2 pieces of batting, so that there's no batting towards the bottom (or middle, since you're folding it over).
4. Don't forget to pin your tab on, before starting to sew.
5. MEASURE! I kinda eyeballed, and it's a bit tight. But I guess it turned out alright, since the phone won't fall out, and the credit card/license won't fall out either, with the fabric stretched taut.
If you must know the size of fabric pieces I used, they're about 4" x 11", with 1/4" seam, topstitched as close to the edge as possible.