Monday, July 22, 2013

Worth the Wait

Good morning, everyone!  I'm back from Convention 2013 where we celebrated Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary in style.  Did you follow me on my FB Fan Page to get the scoop and join in my excitement as a first-time attendee?  I will share what I learned and pictures over the next few days/weeks.  There were new products, a new line, a promotion (or two, I can't remember.  Gotta go through my notes), demonstrations of products, techniques, tips and tricks, fellowshipping with other demonstrators, classes, etc.  It was a lot to take in in just 2 1/2 days.

One of my swap cards was based on this card.  The layout design came from www.splitcoaststampers.com's sketch challenge a little while back.  When I was done, I thought the card needed a little something on the bottom.  So I added the 3 candy dots.

This is such a cute stamp.  It's called Worth the Wait.  It's a single wood stamp, for only $8.95.  Great deal for being able to build different layers with it.  Of course, the cute turtle is very difficult to resist.

1 comment:

brrenwick said...

I LOVED your swap card...and I loved seeing you even more!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...