Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Label Challenge

It's Wednesday, July 17th.  It's travel day for me.  OK, so I don't leave until early evening today, but I have so much yet to be done.  Starting with packing.  Yikes.  I'm going for the throw-everything-in-and-hope-it-fits technique.  I will attempt to pre-schedule a couple of posts while I'm gone.  But, as I said, I have lots that still needs to be done...  Anyways, to make sure you don't miss out on the Convention action, be sure to Follow Me on my Facebook Fan Page.

I can't remember where I followed this sketch from.  Anyways, after I made this card, I decided it's lacking something.  Any ideas?  Perhaps I should have embossed the big Apothecary cut out.  Using Embossing Folders is almost always my go-to solution when I want to jazz up a card.

I have to apologize for not providing you with a list of supplies today.  I'm just too beat.  Talk at y'all later from Salt Lake City, UT!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...