Tuesday, January 4, 2011

birthday Bakery Week Day#2

Today's card was inspired by Sandi's card here. I say inspired, because I started out trying to CASE the card, but one thing led to another, it didn't turn out to be a CASE. So it's INSPIRED. :)
Toward the bottom of the card, I did the faux inlaid look with the hearts. Simple adhere the hearts onto the Blush Blossom CS, then put the whole thing through the Big Shot. Voila! Instant inlaid look!

For the cakes, I colored using the ink pads and blender pen. On top, I used Stickles for the glitter. Once that's dried, I put Crystal Effects on them.

My Supplies List:
Stamp Set(s): Birthday Bakery Hostess set
Ink: Concord Crush, Blush Blossom, Poppy Parade
Papers: Concord Crush, Blush Blossom, Blush Blossom DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Embossing Folder (non-SU), Modern Label Punch, Trimmed Scallop Edge Punch, Crystal Effects, Stickles, Owl Punch (for the hearts), Blush Blossom ribbon, Signo white pen, brads

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...