Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday Bakery Week Day#6

Today's card is CASE'd from Michelle Hornback. I'll put a link to the card that I saw HERE, but I'm not sure you can access it without being a Stampin' Up! demo. Sorry. Maybe you should join me, and become a SU! demo, then you can see all the cool stuff on the demo-only message board! ;)
How do you like these colors together? I personally love how the In-Colors coordinate so well with each other. Kinda makes it a no-brainer when trying to put colors together. On the image itself, I didn't use any Stickles or Crystal Effects. What do you think? Maybe I should use some?


My Supplies List:
Stamp Set(s): Birthday Bakery Hostess set
Ink: Concord Crush, Blush Blossom, Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Concord Crush, Blush Blossom, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Trimmed Scallop Edge Punch, Pear Pizzazz ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...