Thursday, January 6, 2011

birthday Bakery Week Day#4

Today's card is inspired by daotz on SplitcoastStampers.com I liked how she used this particular embossing folder, since I have the same one; but I didn't like it being white. So I decided to emboss a DSP to see if it's too busy. I also took my ink pad and ran it across the raised portions. Again, I remember from Mike Funke's comment to me in the past, "it's just paper." I figured if I didn't like the look, I could always just recycle the paper.
What do you think? How do you like this card? It's a pretty simple card again. But I didn't think this card needed more.


My Supplies List:
Stamp Set(s): Birthday Bakery Hostess set
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love DSP (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Embossing Folder (non-SU), Scalloped Edge Punch, Crystal Effects, Stickles, Pearl

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...