Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sale-a-Bration is HERE!!!




Do you know what today is?  Today is the start of Sale-a-Bration!  Only the biggest promotion period for Stampin' Up! all year!  I'm so excited, I can't contain myself!  You get a FREE stamp set (see Sale-a-Bration catalog) for every $50 order.  So if you order $100, you get 2; you order $150, you get 3, plus all the hostess benefits, too!  The more you order, the more freebies you can get.  How fabulous is that?!

I have soooo much stuff I want to order.  I don't know how to practice self-control. LOL.  Please let me know if you would like me to help you in placing an order, or host a workshop!  Or you can go to MY STORE to place your order now.  (You get best bang for your buck if you go through my portal here for online order.  If you go through Stampin' Up!'s main site, then choose me as your demonstrator, your shipping charge may be higher.  And you may not be able to earn those hostess benefits.)

One more thing, if you sign up as a demonstrator with me during Sale-a-Bration, you get 15% off your starter kit (regularly $175, which becomes $148.75), plus you get another $50+ worth of products for FREE.  Then you get 30% discount on your first $150+ order, placed within 45 days of sign up.  So if you place your first order during Sale-a-Bration, not only will you get 30% off on your entire order, you will still qualify for Sale-a-Bration freebies for every $50 and hostess benefits.  Can you believe how much free stuff we're talking about here???  It makes my head spin just thinking about it!  You can sign up to become a demonstrator through my Stampin' Up! website.  Click on Start Your Own Business, then click on Join Now.  No password necessary!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...