Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday.  I wanted to make her something a little special.  I came across this Free Standing Pop-Up Card while perusing the Resources section of splitcoaststampers.com.
I used a retired set, Embrace Life, for the branch with flowers.  It's the only set I have (so far) that has this look.  I colored the flowers in with Stampin' Write Markers.  I didn't color all the way, or perfectly.  I wanted to have that watercolor look.  I added some Stickles to select few flowers for a little sparkle.  Click on the pics to enlarge.
   I cut out some flowers from the Sending Love DSP, and added some rhinestones to the center.  I used different sizes for each flower.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Embrace Life (retired), Well Scripted (retired, but you can get the digital download version #121064)
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker, So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker
Papers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love DSP (retired)
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Eyelet, Pretty in Pink Stripe ribbon (retired), Stickles (non-SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...