Monday, January 10, 2011

MDS Flyer

I am starting to really like My Digital Studio. It's got some great templates. Shoot, I forgot where I found this one. Don't worry, I'll find it and tell you. But eventhough it's from a template, everything is still changeable. For example, I moved up the strips below the bird to give me some more room on the bottom portion. I also made the ribbons a little thinner. Oh, and I think I moved the birdie a little bit.
I used the Decorative Label punch for the bottom portion and resized it. I also used the Scalloped Oval punch and Oval punch for the date/time info.

The best thing I have found so far in MDS? Drop Shadows! Can you see how it creates some dimension on the page?

If you're in Bellevue, WA area, I would love for you to join me to make some awesome projects! Just email me by clicking on Contact Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...