Monday, January 17, 2011

Floral Get Well

My mom wanted a card for her former business partner, who had wrist surgery.  I didn't want the card to be too somber, since it's not a terrible health issue.  So I set to find a card to CASE.  I found THIS CARD on Splitcoaststampers.com.  I thought I'd make the card using Blushing Bride as my main color; with a pop of Concord Crush, instead of the plums in the original card.  I love this combination.


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Thoughts & Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker, Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker, Concord Crush Stampin' Write Marker
Papers: Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, In-Color DSP (Blushing Bride)
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Ribbon (my stash), Stickles (non-SU), Liquid Pearl (non-SU)

1 comment:

Amy Rogers said...

Beautiful card. I'm following you...
Amy
amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...