Friday, January 28, 2011

Pun Fun Week Day #5

Just got word that I will have a brand-new-to-stamping attendee at my workshop in a week.  Since I'm brainstorming some ideas for projects to make at the workshop, I decided to do a CAS (clean and simple) card, but with some wow.  Of course, I go to my trusty Big Shot for the easy and wow.
Initially I designed the card to have all the components straight and squared up.  But by moving my hand a little by accident, I thought the diamond looks nice.  I thought it looks like it's more work than straight in the center.  And what could be easier as embellishment than a nice ribbon?

Do you think it looks like a card that someone could have spent more than 5 minutes putting it together?  Because it's literally such an easy card, after the pieces are cut, to put together.  Hopefully this will impress my new stamper!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Pun Fun
Ink: Basic Gray
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
Accessories: Basic Gray 3/8" Taffeta ribbon (retired), embossing folder (non-SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...