Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pun Fun Week Day #2

Today's card is CASE'd from Patti.  Ilike that the main image is off-set to allow these punched hearts.
I was going to use a piece of DSP, instead of the Real Red CS.  But I forgot.  So I used Versamark to stamp the lamb (ewe) all over the CS, for a little self-designed pattern.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Pun Fun, Picture This (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Papers: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Two-Step Owl punch (for hearts), Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Pearl

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey Girl ..

I made a Pun Fun Card too.. and added a link to your blog.. here is my card

http://lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com/2011/01/pun-fun-mojo-monday.html

Thanks for the fun girl!!
Shirely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...