Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wedding Joy

This is the second card we made at the Fun Folds class.  This is called Joy Fold.  You can find the tutorial HERE.  This is another super easy card to make.  Two score lines and that's it!  Something a little different than the standard card that I usually make.  The ribbon keeps the card closed.  Just slide it to the side to open.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Word Play
Ink: Concord Crush
Papers:  Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Lap of Luxury DSP
Accessories: Elegant Lines embossing Folder, In-Color Stitched-Poly ribbon, 2" and 1 3/4" circles, Basic Rhinestone

2 comments:

sandy said...

I really like the simplicity of your work. That's why I will subscribe to your blog. Thanks for the links to the tutorials and detailed categories. It helps to find the stamp set and DSP paper item.

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

I really like your work so I am going to subscribe to your blog...there is simplicity but yet elegance to your ideas. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...