Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation CAS

I need another graduation card... quick!  And it's for a male college grad.  Ack, masculine card!  This is what I made.
 Inside:
 The card is based on this sketch from Kendra.
I figured it needed to be more Clean & Simple, since it's for a boy guy (haha... I'm actually at the stage where I think college kids are still kids).  I thought this sketch was perfect for my needs.  I got to use my new Petite Pennant punch, so all was good.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Happy Greetings, Word Play
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Papers:  Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Petite Pennant punch, Bitty Punch Pack, Stampin' Write markers (Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy)

2 comments:

Addicted to Stampin' said...

love the pennant punch!

hollybeary creations said...

This is a great Masculine grad card.. I like the colors you used..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...