Thursday, June 30, 2011

Celebrate Cupcakes!

I had a Cupcake Birthday Bash event in April, and I totally forgot to share any of the cards we made.   Oops.  Here's a sampling.

This first one is CASE'd from Linda.  It's #3 on her post.  In fact, it was her that inspired me to hold this event.  The DSP I used is Celebrations, which is retiring after TODAY!  This particular ribbon is also retiring.  I'm so bummed, because I really like it.  Oh well, you may see more of it on my future cards anyways.  The good news is the Build a Cupcake punch and Create a Cupcake stamp set, Glimmer paper (cherry), the bookmark from the Two-Tags Big Shot die are all coming back in the new catalog that starts TOMORROW!
 CASE'd from Barb, my upline, this birthday calendar:
 Another two CASE'd from Barb:
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Create a Cupcake
Ink: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Papers:  Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Celebrations DSP
Accessories: Build a Cupcake punch, Perfect Polka Dots embossing Folder, Two-Tags Big Shot Die, Scallop Circle punch, Real Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Glimmer paper, 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, In-Color Stitched-Poly ribbon, Tasteful Trim Big Shot die, Square Lattice Die, Two-Step Owl punch (for the hearts), heart eyelet (non-SU)

1 comment:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Love all of these! So bright and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...