Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Ducky

You know what today is?  Today is the day that I get my Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek products delivery that includes the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!  On the eve of 6/1, I stayed up half the night anticipating the release of the Retirement Lists and a look at the Sneak Peek items that demonstrators can order.  I paid extra to have my box of goodies here within 2 days.  So it's coming TODAY!!!!  As soon as I've got my hands on my stuff, I will make a report here, okay?

For now, I have a card that I made last week.  I saw THIS CARD by Julie Arvin on Stampin' Connections (a demonstrator-only site) and followed the directions from this punch art by LeeAnn Greff. This is so simple, yet so cute.
I used my electronic cutter for the circles and scalloped circle.  I was able to use my oval punch to create the beak and the little hairs.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): A Word for You
Ink: Always Artichoke
Papers:  Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Polka Dot embossing folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Oval punch, Two-Step Bird punch (wing), Two-Step Owl punch (hearts), Cr*cut

1 comment:

Julie A. said...

Hi Annie!

Thanks so much for mentioning me:) Your card turned out adorable! Thanks for sharing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...