Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mojo193: Tag Alongs Baby

I saw a couple of cards made with this sketch this week and realized it's from Mojo Monday.  I immediately thought to use Lap of Luxury DSP and my soon-to-be retired Tag Alongs stamp set.  This is what I made.
Here's the sketch from the challenge.

This was really surprisingly easy to put together.  I chose the square option.  The two patterns from the DSP are the 2 sides from the same sheet.  Just have to cut on the diagonal, corner to corner.  Then flip two pieces over.  As for the image, I inked up the bottle, then covered the "To: From:" with tape, so I only have the baby bottle.  For the buttons, I layered 2 different sizes of Designer Buttons together.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Tag Alongs
Ink: Concord Crush
Papers:  Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Lap of Luxury DSP
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, Designer Buttons, Pretty in Pink Striped Grosgrain ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...