Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sweet Thanks

Look what arrived in my mail last week!
This is from my upline, Barb Mullikin.  Isn't this card cool?  It uses the new In-Colors and a new set called Sweet for the Sweets from the upcoming catalog.  I love everything about this card.  The colors are so yummy.  The pinwheels are so whimsical.  Most of all, I love how Barb stamped directly on the back panel to create a subtle background.

Thanks, Barb!  I LOVE THIS CARD!
Barb's Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Sweet for the Sweets
Ink: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Papers:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Bitty Punch Pack, Scallop Ribbon Edge Border punch, Silver brads

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...