Saturday, June 18, 2011

Monkey Challenge #61: Girly Girl!

I'm a guest designer for A La Card Monkey challenge this week!  Yipee!!!  I get such a kick out of doing these challenges.  Here's today's card.
I used the soon-to-be retired Sunny Garden DSP, and the already retired Vanilla Rosettes that I colored using markers.  I totally {heart} this DSP.  It's so bright and cheery and just makes me so happy.  I love the color combination here.  Probably my favorite combo.

And here's the challenge:
 And because I had so much fun, I made another one! :)
This one is made with Lap of Luxury DSP and already retired ribbons, Basic Gray taffeta and Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain.  Added a little flower brad on top to finish it.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Pennant Parade
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink
Papers:  Peach Parfait, Sunny Gardens DSP, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Lap of Luxury DSP
Accessories: Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Scallop Square punch, Corner punch, Vanilla Rosettes, Basic Rhinestones, Poppy Parade In-Color Stitched-Poly ribbon, Two-Step Bird punch, Scalloped Trim Edge punch, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Basic Pearls, Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon (retired), Pretty in Pink Striped Grosgrain ribbon (retired)

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love them both. Thank you so much for being a Guest Designer.

Hugs
Shirley

Marie said...

They're both so nice - and so different from each other. The color combinations are great!

Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...