Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Colorful Kids Mashup

I have not done a Friday Mashup challenge for a couple of weeks.  For some reason I've just been really tired lately, not enough energy to go around.  No, I'm not pregnant. :)  Anyways, I had to play with this week's challenge, because, well, who can resist these colors and the card is supposed to be for a kid!  Here's what I made just now.
This stamp set is Animal Stories.  And it's slated to retire at the end of the month.  The colors are from the Mashup challenge, see below.
I added one more color, Lucky Limeade, from the new 2011-2013 In-Color collection, to neutralize everything.  The sentiment is from Happy Greetings, found in the Summer Mini Catalog.  Oh, I also punched it with Decorative Label punch.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Animal Stories, Happy Greetings
Ink: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Papers:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Decorative Label punch

6 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Annie, welcome back to the Friday Mashup. Glad you found the inspiration to play along with us and your card is certainly cute.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Carol Wilde said...

Hello Annie, great card and really nice colours.
Thank you for this comment on my Blog. German is a heavy language and, therefore, I have inserted a translator on my Blog. You find him on the right sidebar.
Greetings from Berlin

Carol

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

This is so fun!! Love your layout and how you incorporated all the colors - really super cute. Thanks so much for play at the Friday Mashup!

Kim P said...

Oh this is adorable and playful! Great design! Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup!

hollybeary creations said...

ohhhh I can't wait for my In Colors to get here now... This is adorable, great card for this week's Challenge! We missed you, glad you could play along this week at the Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Great card. I love how you set everything against the Lucky Limeade, that worked perfectly.

So glad you joined us again over at The Friday Mashup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...