Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Buttons, Buttons!


OMYGOSH, I got another Stylish Blogger Award!  This one from Leena at A La Cards.  I got the notification on the last day of February.  Like I said before, February, 2011 was probably the best month I've ever had!  THANK YOU, LEENA!!!

Onto the cards.  I just got the Buttons embosslit, and I think it's so darn cute!  I wanted to make a card that showcased it and easy to make.  I landed on Rhonda's card.  So of course I didn't look at it very closely when I sat down to make my card.  This was the first try.  I kinda went button crazy. Laughing out loud    Then, I forgot to stamp the sentiment, so it went on the Modern Label.
 Try #2.  Toned down the number of buttons.
 Try #3.  Decided the top portion felt a bit bare.  Pulled out the new Buttons, Buttons stamp set that I won from Stampin' Up! by having a booked workshop during Book-a-Thon last Fall.  Stamped all the different sizes of buttons using Versamark.  I think this may be my favorite version.  What about you?

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Button, Buttons; A Word for You
Ink: Basic Gray
Papers: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush, Lap of Luxury DSP
Accessories: Buttons embosslit, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Versamark, Basic Rhinestone, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...