Thursday, March 17, 2011

Easter Blossoms - DIGITAL Day #6

Back to my lovefest with Easter Blossoms.  This card is CASE'd from Vicki.  I moved the main image to the left side and used Signo white gelpen instead of Basic Pearls around the scallop.  I didn't have the Jewelry Tag punch (that's on the next order) like Vicki did, so I went with my usual... Scallop Oval and Oval punches.
Seriously, I hope you're not sick of these yet.  I have so many more.  These are just so pretty.  And all the ones I've shown so far using this particular pattern from the Springtime Vintage DSP?  ONE SHEET!  In all, I made at least 9 cards with this particular sheet, and I still had some left over that I'm using.


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Easter Blossoms (digital download)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Papers: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Oval punch, Oval Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, Signo white gelpen, 2" circle punch (non-SU), Cr*cut

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...