Thursday, March 10, 2011

Easter Blossoms - DIGITAL Day #2

This card was CASE'd from Lyssa's blog.  It's the third picture on that post.  I loved how the original used the Square Lattice embossing folder on the main image.  Again, my branch and the girl and the sentiment were all from the digital download.  I colored the flowers using Blender Pen and ink.  Oh, and I "sponged" the edge of the main panel with makeup (eye shadow) applicator.
Believe it or not, this next card used the same color cardstock as the first one.  Sorry my photoshop capabilities are not great.  Didn't realize this one turned into Pretty in Pink instead. :-)  Need I tell you how easy having the digital download is???  I just needed to cut the paper down to size.  Colored the flowers.  Then just taped everything together.
Go ahead and give digital downloads a try.  You don't even need to have My Digital Studio to use the downloads.  If you don't have a photo editing software on your computer, just download a free one online, like Picasa.  I think you'll like it so much that you'll buy MDS next!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Easter Blossoms (digital download)
Ink: Early Espresso (digital)
Papers: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scalloped Oval punch, Oval (medium) punch, 2" circle punch, Blushing Bride Stitched-Poly ribbon, Blender Pen


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...