Monday, March 7, 2011

Easter Blossoms gone DIGITAL!

I'm going to warn you right now.  I am LOVING the Easter Blossoms stamp set (WM-#121905, CM-#122057).

I have made A BUNCH of cards lately using this set.  I hope you won't get bored with it!  A couple of disclaimers before I begin on today's card.  When I saw this stamp set in the Occasions Catalog, I immediately fell in love with the little girl and the dogwood branch.  However, since I'm not religious, I wasn't sure if I would be able to make much out of this set.  Then I saw some samples of this set by some fabulously creative demos, and they weren't all that religious.  I started thinking maybe I should get it.  But then I wanted to hold off until Sale-a-Bration started, so I could get the biggest bang for my buck.  Well, my order was already quite large by then, so I didn't order it.  This set continued to haunt me everytime I see it used on a great card.  Then, it's half way through Occasions Mini promotion time, and I think I probably shouldn't get it because I won't have much time left to play with it before it goes into hibernation until we find out if it made it into the new catalog in July.  Well, lo and behold, all good things come to those who wait!  The digital download (#124436) became available!  At $3.95 for the whole set!  OMG, I couldn't download this fast enough.  I LOVE the flexibility of changing the size of the stamp brush to fit my project.  I can also put a whole vignette together and print it off in one step.  It is so awesome!  Don't get me wrong, I still wish I wish I had gotten the actual stamp set a couple of months back, but the digital availability helps subdue some of that yearning.

Enough rambling and gushing about the digital download.  Here's today's card.  It is CASE'd from LeeAnn Greff.
I printed the branch with Early Espresso color.  I stamped the greeting.


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Easter Blossoms (digital download), Sincere Saluations
Ink: Early Espresso (digital), Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scalloped Oval punch, Oval (medium) punch, Pear Pizzazz Poly-Stitched ribbon

1 comment:

Renee said...

Annie, I love this! i love your colors and the embossing around the card is beautiful! Love it!! hugz n blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...