Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Intermission

We interrupt this lovefest with digital Easter Blossoms to bring you a special Sweet Summer card that I CASE'd from Teneale.  Warning, this card was very pretty on Teneale's blog, and looked easy enough to make.  It took me FREAKIN' forever to make!  There are many little elements on this card.  But, oh, isn't it gorgeous?
You probably can't tell, but there's crystal effects on the flowers.  I don't do watercolor very well, so I used the Blender Pen.  The big scallops are made with 1" circle punch.  The button and the faux bow are a little heavy, so I used crystal effects to glue them all down.

Here's the inside.
 

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Sweet Summer, So Happy For You
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz In-Color Pattern Pack, Concord Crush In-Color Pattern Pack
Accessories: Scallop Border punch, 1" circle punch, Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly ribbon, twine, button (my stash), Blender Pen, Crystal Effects

1 comment:

Carrie Sampsel said...

This is such a cute card and reminds me of spring. I love the detail. TFS
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...