Friday, March 11, 2011

Easter Blossoms Day #3

This is one of the cards we made at my class last weekend.  Originally inspired by Jill, I changed a few elements to showcase some more products.  First off, I added the Scallop Trim edge border punch.  I love this punch.  It just so sweet and feminine.  Can you guess what I used for the border next to the DSP?  It's from the In Stitches jumbo wheel!  I cut the wheel up into 6 different borders!  Isn't it a great value?  I got 6 borders from a $8.50 wheel.  Again, being digital , it was super easy to size the branch and the girl to my needs.  I layered the girl on top of the branch.  The girl was in Soft Suede, while the branch was in Crumb Cake.  I just lined them up, copy and pasted them several times to cover the whole page, and printed the whole thing.
This was the same card just using different color combination and different piece of same DSP pack.  I changed the wheel border to the line stitch (I'm sure it's not the right sewing term, but since I don't sew, I don't know what it's called).
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Easter Blossoms (digital download)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Rose Red, Not Quite Navy
Papers: Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Scallop Trim edge punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Ticket Corner punch, Basic Pearls, In Stitches jumbo wheel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...