Monday, March 14, 2011

Easter Blossoms - DIGITAL Day #4

This is one of my favorites.  I CASE'd this one from Dawn.  I changed the colors to include my new favorite color: Baja Breeze.  When I was done, I decided the top panel was a little too plain without being embossed.  Because, as you know, how can I make a card without using the Big Shot???  So I embossed it.  Now, I just LOVE this card!
Oh, I also just love the new Seam Binding ribbon.  The gathered look is easy to do.  Just take a few threads in the center at the end, then start pulling the ribbon.  The ribbon will start to gather.  Just pull until desired effect. (ETA: see tutorial HERE)  The addition of the pearls just give such a soft look, along with a little sponging over the image and sentiment.

Here is second card of the day.  The nice thing about digital is you can size the image whatever size you like.  For this one, the little girl is a bit bigger.  She was actually a little bigger than my 2" punch, so I just cut her out and popped her up using dimensionals.
I don't think I CASE'd this one from anyone.  When I was done though, I thought it's basically the same layout as my Spring Birthday card.  :)  I guess I must like this layout!

Hope you're not sick of these yet.  Because I have MORE!  See you tomorrow!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Easter Blossoms (digital download), Sincere Salutations
Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy
Papers: Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Scallop border punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Square Lattice embossing folder, harlequin embossing folder (non-SU), Cr*cut

1 comment:

Renee said...

wow Annie what a beautiful card! the tulip embossing is adorable. love everything about it. hugz n blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...