Monday, March 28, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Last Week!

Can you believe Sale-a-Bration is going to end this week???  I can't!  I love this time of year, with freebies galore!  For today and rest of the week I will show you some cards I made with SAB goodies.  Today's card is CASE'd from Cari.
Doesn't this card put a smile on your face?  This card uses Punch Bunch, So Happy for You, the Ice Cream Parlor paper & Quick Accent Pack, and Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon Pack that you can get for FREE with $50+ order.  I have never used SU!'s quick accent pack.  I figured FREE is a good time to try it.  Wow, how easy is it to put a card together using these coordinating accents!  Even my daughter was very happy to use my accent pack.  When she saw this card (she's 3, by the way), she asked me to make another one for her, and she put the flowers on by herself, in her own style. LOL.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Punch Bunch (FREE Sale-a-Bration set), So Happy for You (FREE Sale-a-Bration set)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Accessories: Scallop Square punch, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accent Pack, Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon

1 comment:

Carrie Sampsel said...

Cute card. I love the colors. It reminds me of Spring. TFS
www.carriesscrapyard.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...