Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easter Blossoms - DIGITAL Day #9

Can you believe there's more???  I think I'll do another couple of days and I'll move on to a different stamp set.

The first card today is CASE'd from Joanna.  I loved how she used the Beautiful Wings embosslit on this card.  Also, her colors were so soft and feminine.  With my version, I wanted to use the more floral design of the DSP.  Then, I picked my colors from the DSP.  So I used Rose Red and Baja Breeze.  Not a surprise there.  I used Blushing Bride for the butterflies.
I rounded the corners of the main image, then I decided to round the corners of the back layer panel.  For the sentiment, originally I was trying to do something I saw in passing while blogsurfing the other day.  But it didn't turn out right, so I have to go back and review the video.  In any case, I defaulted to my standard, Scalloped Oval and Medium Oval punches.  I decided that was too boring, and was determined to use my Decorative Label punchouts that I had already done.  So I layered everything together.  I actually like how this looks.  This is one of my absolute favorites of this set so far (I think I may have said this about another card or two before.  Ha!).  I just love how this all turned out.

This next one is CASE'd from Kelli, with a minor change toward the bottom of the card.  I was trying to use some of my scraps.  This is from the FREE Sale-a-Bration product called Ice Cream Parlor Paper and Accent Pack, which you can get for FREE with an order of $50.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Easter Blossoms (digital download), So Happy For You (FREE Sale-a-Bration set)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Brocade Blue (retired)
Papers: Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Springtime Vintage DSP, Melon Mambo, Brocade Blue (retired), Ice Cream Parlor DSP (FREE Sale-a-Bration product)
Accessories: Polka Dot embossing folder, Corner Rounder punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Oval punch, Decorative Label punch, Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly ribbon, Square Lattice embossing folder, Basic Pearls, Ice Cream Parlor Accent Pack (FREE Sale-a-Bration product)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...