Friday, March 18, 2011

Easter Blossoms Challenges

Today's cards are CASE'd; but they were originally made for couple of Mojo Monday challenges.  This first one is CASE'd from Vicki (again, I LOVE her cards!), for Mojo Monday a couple of weeks back.  She used Sweet Summer on her card.  There's no reason why I couldn't use my sweet Easter Blossoms again, right?  So, here's my version.  Vicki made hers a square card.  I stuck to the standard A2 size.  I don't have the Eyelet border punch yet, so I used Scalloped Trim border.  I also moved my circle a little bit.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Easter Blossoms (digital download), So Happy For You (SAB)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Papers: Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Trim border punch, Scalloped Circle punch, Rose Red Seam Binding ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, Square Lattice embossing folder


This next card is CASE'd from Krystal.  Hers was originally made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.    I, of course, changed the main image to my beloved Easter Blossoms.  This little girl is especially sweet. Since I don't have a scrap large enough to do the same background pattern (does that make sense to you???), I had to use a different pattern from the same pack.  Now that I look at Krystal's picture again, I forgot to add the pearls.  I think I'll go add those later.
I didn't have the same satin ribbon, so I used my new favorite, Seam Binding ribbon.  After I tied the Seam Binding ribbon on , I thought it still needed something, so I added a small strip of Crochet Trim and Antique Brad.  What do you think?  I thought it was lovely myself. :)


My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Easter Blossoms (digital download)
Ink: Crumb Cake
Papers: Rose Red, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon, Victoria Crochet Trim, Antique Brad, 2" circle punch (non-SU), Cr*cut

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...