Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Almost Over!

Oh, I'll be soooo sad when Sale-a-Bration ends tomorrow.  It's the most fabulous time of the year when you can get FREE STUFF!!!  Luckily we still have another month of the awesome Occasions Mini catalog to go.  Then Summer Mini catalog starts.  There are some good surprises in store for you!  Then, the brand spankin' new Idea Book & Catalog for 2011-2012 will be here in July!  I cannot wait!!!!  Anything you want to see in the new catalog?

This card is CASE'd from LaLatty.  OK, I confess... I don't have Top Note Die yet.  I used Cr*cut to cut this shape.  And actually this was a piece of scrap that's been on my table forever.  So I was very happy to use it up!  I changed some elements, so that I could use the freebies from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  The butterfly was added per my daughter's request.  Apparently the lone bee was very lonely and wanted a friend.  LOL.  I used Versamark to stamp the last layer.  Because, as you know, I can't stand plain paper!
 Oops!  How did Easter Blossom sneak in here again? :D  This one is CASE'd from Kelli.  I used the FREE Ice Cream Parlor Paper and Quick Accents Pack.
ETA:  Geez, you guys, I must be losing my marbles.  Sorry, this second card was already posted once on 3/22.  Oops.  Sorry for the re-run.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Sweet Summer (FREE Sale-a-Bration set), Punch Bunch (FREE Sale-a-Bration set), Easter Blossoms, So Happy for You (FREE Sale-a-Bration set)
Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Brocade Blue (retired)
Papers: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents Pack, Brocade Blue (retired)
Accessories: Circle punches, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Oval punch, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accent Pack, Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Blender Pen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...