Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cupcake Birthday Bash Event!


CUPCAKE BIRTHDAY BASH!
APRIL 16, 2011 10AM @ Annie's House

We will make 6 Cards and projects.
Why?  Because no one can make just one cupcake card!

CUPCAKE BUNDLES: 
    
CLASS ONLY:  $15 or FREE with $25+ order (before S/H/T) placed between now and day of class
CUPCAKE CLEAR STAMP SET OR PUNCH ONLY:  $20, W/CLASS $30
        (ADD $8 FOR WOOD-MOUNT)  
CUPCAKE CLEAR STAMP SET AND PUNCH:  $40, CLASS IS FREE!
        (ADD $8 FOR WOOD-MOUNT)      
                  
*Add papers and/or inkpads to qualify for free Sale-a-Bration item for each $50+ order!

**Please bring your own adhesive.  You can add SNAIL adhesive to your order and will be available for you at the Bash.

Please RSVP with your bundle choice.
Payment must be received by by 3/27/11 to reserve your space and place order for SAB benefits.
***If I get more than $150 in orders by 3/27/11 for this event, I will randomly draw a name to receive a Level 1 Hostess stamp set!  If I get more than $300 in orders, there will be surprises for EVERYONE!  Contact me NOW.

If you would like to make these cards, but cannot make it to my house at this time, I can prepare a Card Kit for you to assemble at home, along with instructions emailed to you.  You can pick up the kit at my house, or I can drop it off for you.  If you need me to mail it to you, please add $4.75.

Click on the flier to see bigger image.  Made with My Digital Studio.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...