Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CASS#12

Found another challenge the other day and thought it had a great sketch.  This is Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.  I just loved these big panels.
 Here's my card.
I had originally planned to do some different things with the different panels.  But I forgot and had taped them down already.  Then, I remember it's supposed to be clean and simple anyways, so let's just keep it that way, shall we?  I used my Boho Blossoms punch for the flowers; then added the buttons to the center of the flowers.  This card was super quick to put together, and super cute, I thought.  I actually was going to use my Triple Layer punch for the flowers.  But had an incident.  That's why I had to use the Boho Blossoms instead.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Happy Greetings
Ink: Melon Mambo
Papers:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Buttons Pack (Sale-a-Bration 2011), Brights Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...