Monday, May 30, 2011

Because I Care CASE

Today's card is CASE'd from Georgeann Manning.  I thought her layout was very interesting with the main portions going all the way up to the edge.  She also popped up the entire main panel.
I turned the card on its side and changed colors.  You know, it's not as easy as it looks when you decided to change a major thing like the dimensions of the card you're CASE'ing. :)  I think I made a lot more work for myself.  Anyways, for the hydrangea, I first stamped it on the Whisper white.  Then I stamped another, just the stem and leaves on scraps and cut that out and popped up with Dimensionals.  I colored the hydrangea with Blender Pen for a soft look.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Because I Care
Ink: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait
Papers:  Peach Parfait, In-Color Pattern Stack DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Oval punch, Oval punch, Scalloped Trim Edge Border punch, Blender Pen, Stampin' Write markers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...