Contact me for details.
I'm starting out with my 3-D item today.
Kards by Kadie. I took her advice and used a piece of copy paper to make my template and changed her dimensions and score locations to fit what I want. And just to show you how much I love my readers, I have made a TUTORIAL with my dimensions, just for you!
Here is the backside.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): A Word for You, Perfect Punches
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Papers: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Designer Frames embossing folder, Adorning Accents Edgelit, Square Lattice embossing folder, Decorative Label punch, Curly Label punch, Scallop Oval punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Dotted ribbon (retired), Lucky Limeade Sheer ribbon (SAB2012 Exclusive, retired), Ticket Corner punch, Scallop Trim punch, sponge, Clear Block A
There you have it! Hope you enjoyed this stop. Your Next Stop is Fantabulous Pam.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards <-- That's me!
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Anji C. of Altered Scraps Blog
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Nicole B. of Creations by Mommy
- Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim