Monday, April 23, 2012

Twitterpated Mixed Bunch

This is the last week of Occasions Mini Catalog sales period.  I will definitely miss a lot of the items from this mini.  I sure hope some of them will come back and be part of the new Annual Catalog!  Speaking of which, I'm so excited that I will get to see, at least the electronic form, of the catalog on May 7th!!!  Part of the perk of being a demonstrator!  If you would like to have a copy of the Annual Catalog, just shoot me an email to let me know.  All you have to do is pay for the shipping of $5.

Onto today's card.  I LOVE this stamp set and punch from the Occasions Mini.  It makes it so easy to pull off an elegant looking card in no time at all!  ETA: Card inspired by Jill Hilliard.
The sentiment is from the to-be-retired Thank You Kindly.  I used the masking technique to have the words on 2 lines (because it wouldn't fit on one line).  After you have inked up your stamp, take a piece of scotch tape and cover the word you don't want to stamp.  Repeat with the other word.  MAKE SURE you remove the tape between inking!!!  Just sayin'. :)

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Mix Bunch, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze
Papers: Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Blossom punch, 1" circle punch, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...