Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mix Bunch

Thought it was lost cause with me posting anything at all this week, didn't you?  Well, here's a quick card that I put together, just for you. :)  My inspiration is from Angela.
I love how simple this card layout is.  I am even more excited how fabulous Mix Bunch stamp set and punch work together!  I'm also starting to get nostalgic with the soon-to-be retiring 2010-2012 In-Colors.  I seriously {heart} this set of colors!  I will truly miss them when they are gone.  (sniff-sniff)

As a bonus today, I will show you a no-sew Pinterest-inspired flower clip I made.  Isn't it cute?  I actually love the frayed threads sticking up.  I just hand sewed it onto a clip, and voila!  It's a little girl's hair clip!
Be sure to come back and check me out tomorrow for another edition of Fabric Friday!

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Mix Bunch, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, In-Color Paper Stack
Accessories: Blossom punch, 1" & 3/4" circle punches, Everyday Enchantment brad (SAB2012), Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin ribbon, Daffodil Delight Striped Grosgrain ribbon (hair clip)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...