Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Twitterpated Mixed Bunch #2

Today's cards are inspired by Chiaki.  This was part of the Card Buffet this past weekend.  I made 2 slightly different versions because I ran out of the pattern paper.  See how the look slightly changes when you change the pattern paper?  I love how everything works using Stampin' Up!'s products!
I have no special tools in cutting the "flag" bottom.  I decided on how high up I wanted the middle point to be.  Measured the center, drew lines from the corner to that center point and cut with scissors.  How do you like the tone-on-tone look on the Riding Hood Red cardstock?  I think it's neat myself.  If you don't have the ink in the same color as the cardstock, you can use your clear Versamark pad.  I love my Versamark pad.  It's so versatile in all kinds of applications.  One of these days I should do a quick tour of simple techniques with Versamark.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Mix Bunch, Sincere Salutations, On Your Birthday
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride
Papers: Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Blossom punch, 1" circle punch, Adorning Accents edgelit, Twitterpated Designer Buttons, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...