Friday, April 13, 2012

Fabric Friday - Scissors Cover and Tutorial

This week's Fabric Friday is a project that I put together on a whim, after seeing some pictures in the demo world.  It's a Scissors Cover.  I used Petal Cone die for my cover.
And guess what?  I even wrote up a TUTORIAL for you!  I made this with my sewing machine.  But since it's so small, you can totally handstitch, if you'd like.  I don't like to hand stitch anything whatsoever, that's why I used the machine.  I think if you do one of those "blanket stitch" with a thicker thread, it would look really cool, too.

The fabric is Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric.  The button is Tempting Turquoise Designer Button.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE!! I found your blog thru SCS after looking at the cute coffee sleeve you made. Looks like you got a sewing machine:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...