Friday, April 20, 2012

Fabric Friday - Card Holder & Pin Cushion

This is such a cute little card holder.  It's small and flat that you can easily throw in your purse.  I used the tutorial from HERE.  Of course I had to use our awesome Stampin' Up! fabric.  The top one is Twitterpated.  The bottom one is Deck the Halls.
Here's the inside.
The next little project is a pin cushion.  Have I sung enough praises for our Square Scallop die for cutting fabric?  No?  Oh, okay.  LOL.  I LOVE using this die to cut fabric.  This is just two cut out pieces.  Sew up 3 sides, stuff batting, sew up last side.  Hand sew a button and pull tight in the middle.  It's so cute.  I love it.  It's close to me by the sewing machine when I'm sewing.
I used a different pattern for the other side.
The fabric is from Springtime Vintage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Annie Lee, Fabulous work , great matreials well done
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous projects and cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...