Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mixed Bunch #4

Have you checked out the RETIRED ACCESSORIES & DEFINITELY DECORATIVE LISTS yet??  There are some fabulously discounted items such as our wonderful fabric and pattern papers.  Please check them out!  Don't freak out over the stamp pads on the list.  Colors are NOT retiring, except for the 2010-2012 In-Colors, which are highlighted with today's cards below.  Stampin' Up! is making the pads even better to provide better image coverage.  If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me or Stampin' Up! directly.  Most importantly, these items are on first come, first served basis.  So once they're gone, they're gone.  Last day to order is May 31st, 2012.  You can order from MY STORE.  Just click on the button on the right -->.  And don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack, too! :)

Onto today's cards.  Wow, have you seen me show you so many different cards in one post before?  I don't know about you, but I totally, completely, love the 2010-2012 In-Colors (Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride).  I love these together, individually, or in various combination with just some of the colors.  I am seriously going to need a moment when they finally retire on 6/1/12.

The first card is CASE'd from Jennifer of NWStamper.
I love being able to use up scraps.  This card turned out so easy and pretty.  I used each one of the 5 In-Colors.  I topped the flower image with some Dazzling Details.

This next card is CASE'd from Laura.  I changed the colors to the In-Colors.  I love the combination of Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade, against Concord Crush as a neutral.
This next one is CASE'd from Patty.  Again, I changed up the colors here to fit what I want.  I was going to cut the Pear Pizzazz cardstock off and use white, as Patty did.  But then I decided I like it this way, so it stayed.  I am also soooooo going to miss this ribbon!
Oh, I used the Sweet Buttons embosslit for the center of the flower, topped with Crystal Effects.

Last card for the day is CASE'd from Angela, with some minor modifications.  The "vase" is just a circle with the bottom cut off, then run through with the Striped embossing folder.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Mix Bunch, Sincere Salutations, Upsy Daisy, On Your Birthday
Ink: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride
Papers: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, 2010-2012 In-Color DSP
Accessories: Blossom punch, 1" & 3/4" circle punch, Scallop Trim border punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Sweet Buttons embosslit, Crystal Effects, Stitched Poly ribbon, Everyday Enchantment brad, Twitterpated Designer Button, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Stripe embossing folder, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...