Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Pun

Ok, so I can't stop using Pun Fun.  Hey, aren't you glad that I can get so much mileage out of this one stamp set??? :)  Today's card was CASE'd from CarrollAnn.  She CASE'd hers from someone else.  So it goes in the internet world, eh?
I paper-pieced the hippo using the In-Color patterns DSP.  The balloon got a touch of Stickles treatment, as did the sentiment.  Probably hard to see, but I was just trying to see it makes the sentiment stand out a little.  I used my small circle punch that I've had for ages and inserted just a corner into the punch to make it look like the Ticket punch.  I didn't have the balloon stamp like CarrollAnn's card.  So I just stamped the hippo in all different directions on the cardstock.

Sweet card, isn't it?  I think I will send this card to my cousin, who is expecting a girl in April.

P.S. New Digital Downloads today.  It includes the Top Note Die shape for only $0.95!!!  See HERE.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Pun Fun, Warm Regards (retired)
Ink: Early Espresso
Papers: Blush Blossom, Early Espresso, Blush Blossom Patterns DSP
Accessories: Modern Label punch, Early Espresso Satin ribbon, embossing folder (non-SU), Cr*cut, Liquid Pearl (non-SU), small circle punch (non-SU), Stickle (non-SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...