Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweet Beveled Window

Feeling a little discombobulated this week.  Kiddos getting sick with fever, running nose.  General fussiness all day and half and night makes for a zombie mommy.  I CASE'd this card from Lee Conrey.  I wanted to use this new Sweet Summer set that I got for FREE with purchase of $50+ during Sale-a-Bration, going on now until end of March.  I also got the Beveled Windows pack to play with.  These really add a nice dimension to the cards.  This card was so easy to put together.  But doesn't it look like I slaved over it for more than the 15 minutes I spent??? :-)  I did paper piece the flower that's in the window.  I colored it at first, but didn't like it.  So I just stamped it on DSP and cut it out to put on top.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Sweet Summer (SAB free stamp set), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
Papers: Pear Pizzazz DSP
Accessories: Beveled Window, In-Color Poly-Stitched ribbon in Peach Parfait, Modern Window punch, Word Window punch, Basic Rhinestone, twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...